Stallion Auction Terms
- The PESI Stallion Auction will open October 10, 2023, 12:00am MT and will close November 30, 2023, at 6:00pm MT.
- Stallion breedings are to be used in the 2024 breeding season and will be sold to the highest bidder starting at half of the stallion’s advertised breeding fee.
- Bid prices do not cover additional fees associated with the transaction between the bidder and the stallion owner or breeding facility.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to fully understand all fees outside of the bid price, including but not limited to chute fees, shipping fees, mare care, and veterinarian care. These additional fees will be paid by the winning bidder directly to the stallion owner or breeding facility and vary by stallion. Bidder is responsible for contacting the stallion owner or breeding facility to get information on any additional fees associated with the stallion breeding. The breeding is NON-TRANSFERABLE unless approved by the stallion owner.
- All breedings sold are subject to the conditions and procedures of the farm at which the stallion stands and purchaser agrees to these conditions.
- Please contact stallion owner for breeding contract and information. We encourage every bidder to contact stallion farm PRIOR to bidding to confirm contract stipulations.
- There is a 5-Minute Extension to allow time for everyone to bid! If two or more people are bidding on the same stallion service within the last five minutes of the auction closing, the bidding will automatically continue in increments of five minutes until only one person is bidding. The stallions that are extended will be noted in red on the auction page.
Payment of fees:
Auction will end 6:00pm MT Thursday, November 30, 2023.
All successful bidders will be notified Friday, December 1, 2023.
Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the stallion breeding at the price you indicated as your bid. All credit cards will be processed Friday, December 1, 2023.
PESI liability disclaimer:
PESI is providing services as an independent contractor for the stallion owner or breeding facility and is not responsible for any statements made by the stallion owner or breeding facility or for any actions taken by the stallion owner or breeding facility before, during, or after completion of the auction. PESI is not responsible for any other business conducted between the stallion owner or breeding facility and the winning bidder. All breedings are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. PESI makes no guaranty as to the quality or outcome of the breedings. PESI shall not be liable for any damages of any type or nature (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) sustained or claimed by any bidder, person or entity in connection with the auction.
All bids and purchases are final – There are no refunds
By registering to bid you are agreeing that you have read and understand these conditions and agree to be bound thereby.