STALLION SERVICE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The PESI Stallion Auction will open January 17, 2021 and will close
January 18, 2021 at 6:00pm MT. There will be a second auction that will
open March 10, 2021 and close March 17, 2021 at 6:00pm MT.
- Stallion breedings are to be used in the 2021 breeding season and
will be sold to the highest bidder starting at half of the stallion’s
advertised breeding fee.
- Bidder is responsible for contacting stallion owner/breeding
facility to get information on any additional fees associated with the
- It is the bidders responsibility to fully understand all fees
outside of the stud fee, including but not limited to chute fees,
shipping fees, mare care, veterinarian care and more ARE NOT included in
the winning bid. These additional fees will be paid to the stallion
management/owner and vary by stallion.
- All breedings sold are subject to the conditions and procedures of
the farm at which the stallion stands and purchaser agrees to these
- Please contact stallion owner for breeding contract and information.
- There is a 5 Minute Extension to allow time for everyone to bid! If
two or more people are bidding on the same stallion service within the
last five minutes of the auction closing, the bidding will automatically
continue in increments of five minutes until only one person is bidding.
The stallions that are extended will be noted in red on the auction
Payment of fees:
Auction will end 6:00pm MT Monday,
January 18, 2021
All successful bidders will be notified Tuesday, January
All Credit Cards will be processed Wednesday, January 20, 2021
The PESI program is not liable:
not responsible for any other business conducted between the stallion owner
and buyer. Stallion owner and buyer hold WPRA harmless for any and all cost
/ damages in connection with this transaction.
All bids and purchases are final – There are no refunds
registering to bid you are agreeing that you have read and understand these