STALLION SERVICE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The PESI Stallion Auction will open January 22, 2020 and will close
February 5, 2020 at 7:00pm MT.
- Stallion breedings are to be used in the 2020 breeding season and
will be sold to the highest bidder starting at half of the stallion’s
advertised breeding fee.
- Bidder is responsible for contacting stallion owner/breeding
facility to get information on any additional fees associated with the
- It is the bidders responsibility to fully understand all fees
outside of the stud fee, including but not limited to chute fees,
shipping fees, mare care, veterinarian care and more ARE NOT included in
the winning bid. These additional fees will be paid to the stallion
management/owner and vary by stallion.
- All breedings sold are subject to the conditions and procedures of
the farm at which the stallion stands and purchaser agrees to these
- Please contact stallion owner for breeding contract and information.
- There is a 5 Minute Extension to allow time for everyone to bid! If
two or more people are bidding on the same stallion service within the
last five minutes of the auction closing, the bidding will automatically
continue in increments of five minutes until only one person is bidding.
The stallions that are extended will be noted in red on the auction
Payment of fees:
Auction will end 7:00pm MT
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
All successful bidders will be notified
Thursday, February 6, 2020
All Credit Cards will be processed Friday,
February 7, 2020
Credit card transactions will be charged a $10
The PESI program is not liable:
PESI is not
responsible for any other business conducted between the stallion owner and
buyer. Stallion owner and buyer hold WPRA harmless for any and all cost /
damages in connection with this transaction.
All bids and purchases are final – There are no refunds
registering to bid you are agreeing that you have read and understand these