STALLION SERVICE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The PESI Stallion Auction will open December 1, 2018 and will close
January 3, 2019 at 7:00pm MT.
- Stallion breedings are to be used in the 2019 breeding season and
will be sold to the highest bidder starting at half of the stallion’s
advertised breeding fee.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting stallion owner/breeding facility
to get information on any additional fees associated with the stallion
- All breedings sold are subject to the conditions and procedures of
the farm at which the stallion stands and purchaser agrees to these
- Please contact stallion owner for breeding contract and information.
- There is a 5 Minute Extension to allow time for everyone to bid! If
two or more people are bidding on the same stallion service within the
last five minutes of the auction closing, the bidding will automatically
continue in increments of five minutes until only one person is bidding.
The stallions that are extended will be noted in red on the auction
Payment of fees:
Auction will end 7:00pm MT
Thursday, January 3, 2019
All successful bidders will be notified Friday,
January 4, 2019
All Credit Cards will be processed Monday, January 7,
Credit card transactions will be charged a $10 administration fee.
The PESI program is not liable:
PESI is not
responsible for any other business conducted between the stallion owner and
buyer. Stallion and buyer hold WPRA harmless for any and all cost / damages
in connection with this transaction.
All bids and purchases are final - There are no